Tracer DAO governors are at the forefront of financial innovation and act to guide the transition from the current way we do digital finance to a more secure and scalable system. Governors are responsible for creating and managing efficient financial tools and protocols that will become the standard financial transaction layer for the future. The operation of the DAO includes:
- Choosing to install new financial contracts to the Factory.
- Allocating TCR governance tokens to ecosystem initiatives.
- Choosing to perform liquidity mining programs.
Each decision made by Tracer DAO must be debated with rigor and objectivity. As Tracer’s success is dependent on good governance, governors should stay up-to-date with Tracer and its resources.
You can become a governor and propose and vote within Tracer DAO on Ethereum and Arbitrum by simply holding governance tokens.
*1 tTCR token being equivalent to 1 TCR token in voting weight.
Create Governance Proposals
Vote on Governance Proposals
- 2.If your proposal receives majority positive sentiment, a governor will create a formal proposal in the 'Governance > Proposal' category. The formal proposal allows governors to understand all aspects of the proposal, including any deliverables, considerations, conflicts of interests, and payments required. Governors will express their sentiment via comment and/or a poll on the formal proposal.
- 3.If the formal proposal receives majority vote, a governor will push it to Snapshot for on-chain voting. Governors have two days to vote on Snapshot. If the proposal reaches a majority vote it successfully passes.
- 4.If the vote is successful, the proposal is implemented and pushed to GitHub. This either done by you, the proposer, or Mycelium.
- 5.The proposal is pushed on-chain by a governor. Any governor can push the proposal on-chain through Etherscan.
- 6.One-week multi-sig relay occurs in order for the proposal to be executed on-chain. After a two-day warm-up period, the multi-sig voters have three-days to relay the results from the Snapshot vote. This is followed by a two-day cool down period, and then the proposal is executed on-chain.